HDMI over Coax ExtenderIntroduction
HDMI over Coax Extender Set is a HDMI extender using a single coaxial cable as transmission media. This enables easy HDMI installation over a long distance. Full High-Resolution HDTV signals are supported up to a resolution of 1080P at a maximum distance of 120 meter. Installer will also have the ability to customize the length by using this extender set. The system will auto adjust feedback, equalization and amplifier, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear "sparkle" or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be have HDMI connections that can proceed HDCP decoding.
How does it work
The transmitter unit sits close to a source, the receiver unit sits close to a HDTV display. Run a single coaxial cable between the transmitter and receiver. When the source, the transmitter, the receiver and the display are all powered on and connected, the auto-adjusting extender requires no manual turning or settings.
* Extends high definition HDMI compliant devices up to 100 meters.
* Supports resolution up to 1080P.
* Works with HDMI 1.3c and HDCP compliant devices.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
* Supports xvYCC function.
* Extends range of HDMI by equalizing signals.
* Easy to install and simple to use.
* Video amplifier speed: 10.2 Gbps.
* Video amplifier bandwidth: 340MHz.
* Up to 36bit color depth.
* Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p.
* Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL).
* Connector I: HDMI type A 19-Pin female
* Connector II: BNC type.
* Power supply: DC5V/2A
* Dimension: 117.5 x 68 x 26.5mm
* Weight: 540g
Packing Content: White Box
1. The HDMI over Coaxial transmitter
2. The HDMI over Coaxial receiver
3. Remote Control
4. DC5V 1A power supply.
5. User's manual.