60m HDMI Extender by Single Cat5e/Cat6 Support 3DThe 60m HDMI Extender use single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended) cables up to 60 metres instead of HDMI cable to transmit high definition signal, for cutting down cost. Long distance transmission of high definition is very difficult because HDMI cable is very expensive and infrequent. The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high definition signal.
Our device offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corportate training environments.
1. Support HDMI 1.2 protocol
2. Support full 3D
3. HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
4. Support video input: 24/50/60fs/1080P/1080I/720p/576p/576I/480p/480I
5. Signal tranmission: Single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cables up to 60 metres instead of HDMI calbes are connected between TX and RX Extender.
6. Support video output: 24/50/60fs/1080P/1080I/720p/576p/576I/480p/480I
7. Support CEC
8. Audio format support: DTS-HD/-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/-AC3/DSD
9. LED indication: When power is supplied or device is working, LED relative to is light.
10. Support up to 20metres AWG26 cable length between extender and source & sink device
11. No loss of quality
12. Installs in minutes
13. Need DC5V/2A power supply
|60m HDMICAT6 Extender, 3D Supported|
|HDMI version||HDMI1.3 for CAT6/CAT5E/CAT7.|
|Support HDMI resolution 1080p24fs/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i|
|Support video color format 24bit(CAT6), 36bit deep color (CAT7)|
|Support audio format||DTS-HD/dobby-true-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD|
|Data transfer speed||5.1Gbps(CAT6/CAT5E), 10.2Gbps(CAT7)|
|Input Video signal||5.0Volts P-P|
|CAT6 cable distance||≤ 60m for Full-HD 1080p HDMI transmit support|
|≤ 100m for 720p/1080i HDMI transmit support|
|Max working current||1200mA|
|Power adapter supply||5v DC|
|Power adapter format||Input AC 100-240v; Output DC 5v.|
|Operating Temperature range||(-15 to +55)|
|Operating Humidity range||5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)|